Have you ever taken a picture with your iPhone that was just a little bit off? Maybe you were trying to take a picture of a group of people and they were all turned the wrong way, or maybe you just didn’t have time to line up the shot perfectly. When this happens, it can be really frustrating because there’s no easy way to rotate the photo on your phone. In this blog post, we will show you how to rotate a photo on an iPhone using different methods!
How To Rotate A Picture On Your iPhone
Rotating a picture on your iPhone is an easy task. With the help of a few simple steps, you can quickly rotate photos to their desired orientation. Here’s how:
- Open the Photos app from your Home Screen or App Drawer.
- Select the photo you wish to rotate by tapping it once.
- Tap on Edit in the upper right corner of the screen and select ‘Crop’ from the options that appear at the bottom of the screen.
- On the edit screen, you will see a rotation icon at the bottom left corner (this is represented by two arrows going around a circle). Tap this icon to rotate your image 90 degrees clockwise with each tap.
- Once you are satisfied with the orientation of your photo, tap on ‘Done’ in the upper right corner to save the changes made and exit editing mode.
- Your photo is now rotated and saved in its new orientation!
By following these simple steps, you can easily rotate a picture on your iPhone to make sure it looks just the way you want it to. 
How To Rotate A Picture At A Custom Angle On An iPhone
Sometimes, a picture just looks better at a different angle. If you need to rotate an image on your iPhone by more than 90 degrees, you’ll want to use the Rotate tool in the Photos app. With this approach, you can customize the rotation angle however you wish and save it so that all future edits will stay true to that angle.
To get started, simply open the photo you wish to edit in the Photos app and tap on Edit. This should bring up the editing tools under your photo; swipe left or right until you come across one labeled “Rotate” (it looks like two arrows pointing in opposite directions). Tap on this icon and then slowly drag your finger around the circle at the bottom of your display. As you move it, you’ll see that the photo rotates at whatever angle you choose.
Once you have found the exact angle that you want, tap Done in the top-right corner of your screen and then press Save in the top-left corner to keep this change for good. You may also be prompted to create a new album for this according to its new orientation; if so, proceed as desired. At any point, feel free to use Undo or Revert should you decide that this rotation wasn’t what you were looking for after all.
And there you go! Your photo will remain at this custom angle until further notice and can now be shared with family and friends in its new position. 
How To Rotate A Picture At 90-Degree Increments
Rotating a photo on your iPhone is easier than ever, thanks to the built-in editing tools. With just a few taps and swipes, you can rotate any picture on your phone to 90-degree increments in no time. Here’s how:
- Open Photos app and select the photo you want to rotate.
- Tap Edit at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Crop icon at the bottom of the screen (it looks like two overlapping squares).
- Use two fingers to rotate your image left or right until it is oriented correctly.
- Tap Done once satisfied with your rotation selection – this will save your changes! 
How To Rotate Multiple Photos At Once On An iPhone
Do you want to rotate multiple photos at once on your iPhone? It can be a tedious task to manually adjust each photo one by one. Fortunately, Apple’s Photos app for iOS makes it easy to rotate multiple photos simultaneously.
- Open the Photos app and tap ‘Albums’ in the bottom menu.
- Select an album or create a new one, then select all of the photos which you’d like to rotate. You may use two fingers on the display while in this view to expand the selection of photos that you wish to edit.
- Tap ‘Edit’ located at the top right corner of the screen and then tap the rotate icon that looks like a curved arrow.
- All of the selected photos will now be rotated at once. To save your changes, hit ‘Done’ in the top right corner.
In addition to rotating multiple photos at once on an iPhone, you can also use this same method to edit other aspects such as cropping and adjusting the exposure.
Best Apps For Rotating Pictures On iPhone
There are a variety of apps available on the App Store for rotating pictures on your iPhone. Here are some of the best ones to consider:
- Adobe Photoshop Express: Adobe Photoshop Express is one of the top photo-editing applications available for iOS devices. With this app, you can easily rotate photos and make other adjustments with just a few taps. It also comes with an array of filters, frames, and effects that can help enhance your images.
- Snapseed: Snapseed is a popular photo-editing application developed by Google LLC. With this app, you can easily rotate pictures in 90-degree increments or freehand them as desired. You can also use its advanced editing tools to make further adjustments.
- PicsArt: PicsArt is a powerful photo-editing application that can help you rotate pictures quickly and easily. It offers a range of tools and effects, including one specifically designed for rotating images. Plus, you can use its AI-powered auto-enhance feature to instantly improve the look and feel of your pictures.
- Fotophire: Fotophire is an all-in-one photo editor developed by Wondershare Technology Inc. You can use it to rotate photos in any direction with just a few taps or freehand them as needed. It also has advanced editing tools that let you adjust exposure, color balance, contrast, etc., and apply various filters and effects.
These photo-editing applications can help you rotate pictures on your iPhone without any hassle. So, give them a try and see which one works best for you! 
How to Crop Pictures on iPhone
If you’ve ever taken a picture on your iPhone that wasn’t quite right and wished you could just crop it to make it look better, then this guide is for you. Cropping pictures on an iPhone is incredibly easy, so even if you’re not particularly tech-savvy, no need to worry!
First off, open up the Photos app and select the picture you want to edit. Then tap “Edit” in the top right corner of the screen. You should now see various editing options such as crop, rotate, filters, etc. To rotate your photo, simply tap on the rotate button (it looks like two arrows going around in a circle). This will bring up a small menu with several rotate options. You can choose to rotate the photo 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise, flip it horizontally or vertically, and even straighten it if needed. When you’ve found the perfect rotation for your photo, tap “Done” at the top of the screen.
And that’s all there is to it! Now your picture is perfectly framed and ready to be shared with friends and family on social media or sent via text message. So get out there and start editing those photos! 
How do I get my iPhone pictures to rotate?
Rotating a photo on your iPhone is easy – simply follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open the Photos app.
- Step 2: Locate and select the image you want to rotate. You can do this by tapping “Albums” or tapping on the search bar at the top of the screen if you know the name of the image.
- Step 3: Tap “Edit” in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Step 4: Select “Crop” from the various editing options that appear. This will open up a cropping window with different transformations, such as rotating, flipping, and cropping.
- Step 5: To rotate your photo, select the rotate icon (it looks like a curved arrow). You can also use two fingers to spin the image around.
- Step 6: When you’re done rotating, tap “Done” in the upper right corner. Your photo will now be rotated correctly! If you want to undo changes or revert back to the original version of your photo, simply tap “Revert” at any time. This will restore your original image without making any permanent changes.
How do I rotate a photo on my iPhone 13?
When done, tap Done at the bottom-right corner of the screen and then Save at the top-right corner. Your photo will now be saved in its new orientation. That’s all there is to it!
If you are using an earlier version of iPhone like iPhone 8 or lower, rotating a photo requires slightly different steps. After launching Photos and selecting a photo to edit, tap on Edit again followed by Crop & Rotate at the bottom right of the screen. Then, use your finger to rotate the photo until it’s in the desired position. When done, tap Done at the bottom-right corner and then Save Changes at the top-right corner. Your photo will now be saved in its new orientation.
Why is my iPhone screen not rotating?
If your iPhone’s screen isn’t rotating, it could be due to a setting change or a hardware issue. Try checking the orientation lock in your control center by swiping down from the top right corner of your screen and making sure that Orientation Lock is turned off. If this doesn’t work, try restarting your device or check if there are any updates available for your iPhone software. If nothing works, you may need to contact Apple support for further assistance.
Can I rotate multiple photos at once?
Yes, you can rotate multiple photos at once. To do this, open the Photos app and tap on “Select” at the top right corner of the screen. Tap on all the photos you would like to rotate, then tap on the “Edit” button at the bottom of the screen. Tap on the “Rotate” button and select either clockwise or counterclockwise to rotate your photos. Finally, press Save at the top right corner to save any changes you have made. Your photos should now be rotated! With a few simple steps, you can easily rotate any photo on your iPhone.
Why can’t I find my auto rotate?
To turn it back on and rotate photos:
- Open Settings.
- Tap Display & Brightness > Auto-Lock.
- Choose Never from the list of options that appear.
- Now when you view a photo or video in the Photos app, there will be an icon in the bottom right corner to manually rotate it if needed (magnifying glass with arrows). Just tap this icon to rotate your photo or video as desired!
Alternatively, you can also go into landscape mode while viewing a photo to automatically rotate it by 90 degrees each time you do so. It is important to note that the auto-rotate feature only applies to photos taken on your iPhone, not imported from other devices or sources. For these photos and videos, you will need to manually rotate them as needed.
Useful Video: How to Rotate a Picture on iPhone – Flip Photo on iPhone
Rotating a photo on an iPhone is quick and easy to do. Just open the Photos app, select the image you want to rotate and tap the Edit button. From there, use your fingers to rotate and move the photo as desired. When editing, simply tap Done and your edited photo will be saved in its new orientation. With just a few taps, you can have rotated photos ready for sharing or printing!
For added convenience, some of the latest iPhones come with a built-in feature that allows users to automatically rotate photos taken in portrait mode to landscape mode. To enable this feature, go into Settings -> Camera -> Auto-Straightening and toggle it on. Now all you need to do is take a photo and it will automatically be rotated to the desired orientation!
No matter what type of device you have, rotating photos on your iPhone is a breeze. With these simple steps, you can easily transform any photo into the perfect shot for any occasion!